Refund and Returns
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
We hope that you enjoy the purchases you make from Heavenly Chandeliers Ltd. However, if you wish to return an item, you may do so in accordance with your statutory rights or in accordance with this Returns Policy.
How to Return an Item
As an alternative to the return options provided by your statutory rights, customers may return items purchased from Heavenly Chandeliers Ltd under this Returns Policy in accordance with the following terms:
- Returns made under this Returns Policy must be made within 30 days of delivery of an item.
Items to be returned must:
- Items to be returned must be in original condition.
- Items to be returned must not have been used.
- Items to be returned must still have any relevant tags attached.
- Items to be returned must be returned with any accessories which were included in the package, such as cables.
- To start the returns process, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a return in accordance with this Returns Policy. Include your name, identification of your order (e.g. an order number), and details of the item(s) you want to return.
Entitlement to a Refund
When a return is made following the requirements and procedures set out in this Returns Policy, a customer is entitled to a full refund of the price you paid for the item(s):
- Taking into account any discounts that were applied at the time of purchase.
- Exclusive of any shipping costs paid.
All cancelled orders are subject to a £20 administration fee, whether or not your order has been shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for all return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method used when the order was placed.
Once we have received an item you wish to return:
- We will check the item you have returned within, wherever possible, 2 days.
If we confirm that the item and your returns procedure comply with the requirements set out in this Returns Policy:
- We will let you know that your return has been received and accepted.
- You will receive a refund via your original payment method, usually within 7 days of a return being accepted. Or, if an exchange is available and agreed to instead, your new item will be delivered to you within our usual delivery timeframes.
If the item returned or your returns procedure does not comply with the requirements set out in this Returns Policy:
- We will let you know why your return has not been accepted.
- We may offer a reduced refund (e.g. if an item is returned damaged).
- You will have the option to take the item back (note that you may be required to pay for shipping if necessary).
If you wish to exchange an item purchased for another item (e.g. the same product in a different size or colour), you should return the purchased item as usual (i.e. as set out above) and, during the returns process, indicate your wish to exchange your item for a new item and specify exactly which item you wish to exchange for. Then:
- If the requested exchange is possible, we will send the new item to you once the item being returned has been received and the return has been approved.
- If the requested exchange is not possible (e.g. because the requested item is not in stock or has a different price), we will inform you of this and provide a refund instead. You may then choose to purchase an alternative item from us by starting a new purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) within 24 hours after they have arrived, if you notice any damage, you should ensure the courier makes a note of it when you sign for your delivery, preferably take a photograph of the damaged packaging. Please do not fit your fixture if you have noticed any damage to any part of it.
If your item(s) arrive damaged, please take photos and send them to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
If you find that there are any missing parts or components, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01246 922796.
A Customer’s Statutory Rights
The returns process provided under this Returns Policy is provided in addition to customers’ statutory rights and this Returns Policy does not diminish these statutory rights in any way - it simply provides our customers with an additional returns option.
A customer has a statutory right to a refund in certain circumstances. For example, you may have a right to a refund if a product is not of satisfactory quality or not fit for purpose. Or, if you’re a consumer, you may have a right to simply change your mind and cancel your order in certain circumstances (i.e. your cancellation rights).
Exactly which rights apply to your situation will depend on the circumstances of your purchase. For example, whether you purchased as a consumer or a business; whether you purchased online or in-store; and whether you purchased digital content or other items. For more information on your rights in relation to your purchase:
- See the Terms and Conditions that cover your purchase. You will have been shown or given these during the purchase process. Alternatively, find our Terms and Conditions online here: https://heavenlychandeliers.co.uk/pages/terms-of-service.
- You can contact us at email@example.com to request a copy of the relevant Terms and Conditions, to ask which of our Terms and Conditions are applicable to your purchase, or to request more information about your rights.